‘Mind exists with your cooperation or conflict. When you fight with the mind you give energy to it. So whether you cooperate or you conflict, in both cases the mind gets stronger and stronger. Just watch, be a witness. And by and by you will see gaps arising.‘ ~Osho
Walking your inner spiritual journey, I assume and hope you have been practicing to live from your heart-space. Also known as the seat of your soul, the subconscious mind, whichever word resonates with you. Daily practice that is what allows you to strengthen your intuition, your inner voice and the faith and trust in yourself.
By getting still and quiet, meditating, you can notice the conscious mind getting really loud and bombarding you with lots of different thoughts and images. In my own experience, that sometimes becomes a real self-inflicted battle between conscious mind (thoughts) and subconscious mind (heart). Who is stronger? Who is more important? Who has the power? Who is right?
With time I realized all i need to do is to accept the fearful mind and lovingly embrace it; And by that change Fear into Love. Fear is just another aspect of LOVE. LOVE IS ALL there is and love is energy! And so is your thoughts, your emotions, your health and money! All just energy waiting to be directed by you, to you, as you and with you. As within so without, as above so below!
Today I want to remind you to be mindful of your word, thoughts and emotions. Be mindful in every moment and live from your heart!
Thoughts for YOU: (Joseph Murphy)
- Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follows.
- You have the power to choose. Choose health and happiness.
- Suggestions and statements of others have no power to hurt you. The only power is the movement of your own thought. You can choose to reject the thoughts or statements of others and affirm the good. You have the power to choose how you will react.
- Watch what you say. You have to account for every idle word. Never say ‘I will fail, I will lose my job, I can’t pay.
- Never say I can’t.
- You are the captain of your soul (subconscious mind) and the master of your fate. Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose love! Choose health! Choose happiness!
- Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true, your soul (subconscious mind) will accept and bring to pass. Believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action, and all the blessings of life.
Wishing you a wonderful, empowered week
Ps. …. …. And don’t forget to visit us on our facebook page, and share your experiences! I love to meet a face to a name